Life Care Center of Post Falls is close to many attractions in Idaho and Washington. Attractions, both indoor and outdoor, suit a variety of tastes in visitors of all ages. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Holiday Light Show occurs every Christmas season and features a Christmas tree more than twice the size of the tree in Rockefeller Center in New York City. Visitors are treated to thousands of lights synchronized with Christmas songs, as well as holiday cruises, a parade, fireworks and Santa Claus.
- Silverwood Theme Park is the largest theme park in the Northwest, housing more than 70 attractions. Visitors can see shows, ride a variety of theme park rides, including roller coasters, and enjoy the water park located within the park.
- Visit Spokane is the Spokane, Washington, visitors bureau. It features links and information regarding accommodations, activities, events, shopping and dining in the area.
- Silver Mountain Resort is home to two mountains, with opportunities for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and other outdoor winter activities. The resort also features the largest indoor water park in the state. During the summer, golfing and hiking are popular activities for visitors.
- Triple Play Family Fun Park has an abundance of activities for families to enjoy, including miniature golf, go-karts, bowling, a climbing wall, a playground, laser tag and bumper boats. The facility also features a two-story indoor water park with slides, activities and a Jacuzzi.